Pointy toed ballet flat with a rhinestone bow for added dressy detailing
Please feel free to contact us with your sizing inquiries so we can guide you to the proper size for you. Please use this chart to convert your US size to European sizing when you see the product listed in European sizing. See below for the correct manner to measure your shoe size.
|U.S. Size||European Size||Inches|
Some Sizing and Fit Suggestions
- Keep in mind that your feet expand over the course of the day. Try your shoes with this in mind.
- It is fairly common to have different length feet and therefore try to accommodate the larger foot and insert insoles or tongue pads in the shoe of the smaller foot.
- Many times, a shoe feels small, but while there actually is enough length the toe box may be a bit shallow and press down on the toes. Having the toe box stretched or lifted for even a few minutes can alleviate that.
The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the international footwear industry.
To measure your feet without any devices:
- Put on stockings or socks similar to those you plan to wear with the shoes you're purchasing.
- Tape a piece of paper that is larger than your foot down to the floor.
- Sit on a chair and plant one foot firmly on the paper, with your leg bent slightly forward so that your knee is just in front of your ankle.
- Trace the outline of your foot- ideally have someone else do the tracing- by holding the pen upright and straight above the paper. Don't hold it at an angle: You'll end up tracing under your foot and will get an inaccurate measurement. Make sure the pen is aligned firmly against your foot as you trace.
- Use your pen to mark the widest and longest parts of your feet.
- Repeat for the other foot. (It is fairly common to have feet with two different lengths or widths)
- Use a measuring tape or ruler to measure the length of your foot outline. Find the closest mark that you can on your ruler; for inches, use the closest 1/16th mark. Don't round up or down too drastically.
- Use our size guide to assist you in figuring out the correct size to purchase using the measurement of your foot tracing.